The ‘Play Today’ Campaign was created for Play Australia in late 2017 as part of an advocacy campaign supported by funding by Sport & Recreation Victoria (SRV). A series of 6 fact sheets and a printed brochure were researched and produced to inform and inspire on critical contemporary subjects related to children’s play for parents, educators and politicians alike.
The fact sheets were researched and produced under the following banners:
- Play creates healthy children
- Play balances risk and safety
- Play connects children with their community
- Play needs time and space
- Play supports children’s learning
Play Australia will launch the ‘Play Today’ Campaign in 2018